The application is online and ready to go. Video resumes and web portfolios are highly encouraged so be sure to add links in your application cover letter. We are looking forward to seeing great candidates and will be setting up phone and Skype interviews for our best candidates.
The application deadline has passed. If you want to see the intern team in action, be sure to subscribe to the Waterloo Labs YouTube Channel. If you would still like to get involved sign up for our mailing list, so you will be included on our future crowd source projects.
(You don't need all, but well-qualified applicants will have a few)
• LabVIEW Development Experience
• Data Acquisition Experience
• Circuit Design Experience (Analog, Digital)
• User Interface Design
• Microcontroller Experience (Arduino, ARM)
• Sensor Interfacing (Temperature, force, optical…)
• Motor Control (DC, Servo, Stepper)
• sbRIO/ cRIO project Experience
• Mechatronics Design Experience
• Robotics Experience (FIRST, BEST, Class projects)
• Machining / Mechanical Prototyping (CNC, SoildWorks…)
• Control System Design (PID)
• Mobile Development Skills (iPhone , Android…)
• Video production (Writing, Shooting, Editing)
• Web design
Join the Waterloo Labs Mailing List to find out other ways you can stay involved with Waterloo Labs.